The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and experience with the Challenger Sales methodology. As a sales representative, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by challenging customers and delivering customer interactions specifically designed to disrupt their current thinking and teach them something new. Your mission will be to leverage innovative engineering technology and transformational strategies to shape and contribute to the achievement of your client's goals.
In this job you will use the Challenger Sales methodology to take control of the customer conversation and lead prospects to solutions and deliver new insights and drive customers' thinking in new and different ways so Capgemini Engineering can build credibility with prospects using intelligent communication skills. Work in multidisciplinary teams with the international Capgemini Group Account team to develop and grow the client and act as a trusted advisor to the client, supporting them in achieving and accelerating strategic innovation therefore maintain and develop relationships with contacts, stakeholders, and prospects at senior and operational levels at the client to ensure the successful completion of projects.
Be responsible for achieving revenue and growth objectives at the client and contribute to the development of the commercial strategy and business and identify and develop new business development opportunities that align with the client's strategy by proposing appropriate solutions and collaborations;
A home base where there is ample room for your personal and professional development. You can count on it! The ambitious colleagues within our client organization are happy to help each other further their careers. You will have a lot of internal contact with colleagues from the Delivery organization, the Capgemini account team, and colleagues from various disciplines of Capgemini.
• Challenging and varied work in a dynamic and innovative environment
• Immediate permanent contract
• A well-filled suitcase with vacation pay and plenty of time (26 days) to spend it. Want an extra-long vacation? Possibility to buy extra days
• A lease car and NS-business card. Or choose to have your mobility budget paid out with a kilometer allowance if you drive your own car
• Happy hybrid working with our connectivity allowance
• A premium-free pension
You have a natural interest in the client, and you consider active networking to be important. In addition, you are good at:
• uncovering the real customer need by delving into the market and the client's objectives;
• making your approach concrete in an account plan;
• creating value for the customer by using Capgemini Engineering's broad portfolio;
• taking E2E responsibility
Get the future you want. Die belofte doen wij aan jou. Dat begint al op dag één. Met een goede onboarding en gestructureerde en transparante groeipaden. Maar ook: volop mogelijkheden om daarvan af te wijken, zelf te pionieren en je eigen weg te kiezen. Daarbij kun je van onze kant rekenen op grenzeloos vertrouwen én collegiale support. Werken bij Capgemini betekent ook werken in het internationale hart van innovatie. De eredivisie van de technologie. Een werkgever met oog voor jou en het vizier op de toekomst, waarin duurzaamheid, diversiteit en inclusie de hoofdrollen spelen.