There are currently many innovative developments in both transport and the fast-paced High Tech world. These innovative ideas from our customers must be rigorously tested for lifespan, functionality and quality standards before going into full production. As an Equipment Testing Engineer you talk to the customer, develop and build setups to extensively test products and then perform these tests. You discuss the findings with the project manager and decide together on the progress.
Capgemini Engineering offers engineering, development, prototyping, testing, validation and homologation services. As a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we partner with our customers to create and develop the latest solutions. Innovation is our guiding principle with which we are at the forefront in a constantly changing world. We are proud to say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement. At the Testing department of Capgemini Engineering in Helmond, tests are performed in the field of climate, corrosion, fatigue and vibration for automotive and high-tech customers. Special test stands are also being built for this purpose.
Who are we looking for:
Within the team you are the engineer who devises and implements test solutions.
• The test stands are used for the various tests of automotive and also high-tech parts or customer-specific parts
• You are a team player and also able to work independently
• You find it a challenge to think along and independently make the translation to a solution for the customer
• You enjoy solving electrical and/or mechanical problems using tools and/or electrical diagrams
• Experience and interest for automotive and high tech is also welcome
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you the freedom and flexibility to achieve your professional goals. We facilitate you in pursuing your ambitions. Be part of an organization that promotes individual growth with a wide range of training opportunities.
What motivates you?
In today's world, change is a constant factor. You are driven by the positive influence that change brings. Innovation is your driving force. An inspiration that gives you energy and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini Engineering we value openness and honesty. We trust and respect each other, “practice what you preach.”
In addition, we offer:
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Send your question to Patrick Meijers, Talent Acquisition Manager via email at [email protected]
• Testing/Commissioning of Systems
• Conducting tests on automotive and/or high-tech industrial components
• Performing measurements
• Building and working with test stands
• Checking and then recording the test data in status reports
• Provide feedback on concepts and make improvement proposals
• You don't mind working at the customer's location
• You have an HBO level in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, car technology or mechatronics
• You like to work in a team with other engineers and mechanics
• You have good communication skills
• You like order and neatness
What are you bringing?
You have relevant work experience, affinity with product research and you are ready for a new challenge. We work with international clients, which is why knowledge of the English language is necessary and Dutch is desirable.