An exciting opportunity to work as an internal consultant to support Capgeminis transition towards a more sustainable future. Overseeing the environmental management system (ISO14001) for an assigned country or region, to ensure legal and operating compliance as well as a framework for meeting our ambitious sustainibiity targets. Whether you are an experienced consultant, or looking for a breakthrough consultancy opportunity this may be the role for you.
Capgemini has around 34 countries, 750 sites and over 90% of our headcount covered by our EMS - 14001. Recently we have seen futher growth for countries, sites and actvities to be included in scope. We are also accomodating increased demand for Health & Safety (45001), and Energy Management Systems (50001). Our group EHS consultants are responsible for the overall quality and compliance of an assigned country/region with the Group Management Systems, the relevant ISO standards and for maintenance of the core componants of those systems..
· Establishing legal and other compliance requirements and their relevance to our business.
· Liaising with and supporting key stakeholders, hosting regular review meetings.
· Develop, review, update and deliver EHS related training materials.
· Organize the local internal and external audit process in compliance with the Group audit framework
· Monitoring of performance on objectives and targets and reporting progress to the local country/region leads and where relevant, and Sustainability Board
You will join a team of EHS consultants with hubs in Utrecht, India, LATAM and UK. Team members have varying levels of experience ranging from apprentice through to senior consultant. The team meets regularly in person and/or virtually to collaborate, share and learn.
· A one year contract and an appropriate salary.
· All You Can Train via our Academy with no strings attached.
· 26 vacation days. Fancy extra time off? Then buy some extra.
· A fully paid pension.
· Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity allowance.
· A fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
· A lease car or NS business card. Or choose to have your travel expenses paid.
To be succesful in this role you need to have a genuine interest in sustainibility and compliance. Client focused, with excellent communication skills. You will need a high degree of self motivation and tenacity to get things done with limited supervision.
In addition, you have:
Demonstrable knowledge and/or experience in ISO14001:2015. Understanding of ISO 50001:2018 and ISO 45001:2018 would be beneficial.
A background - via previous education and/or experience - in environmental science, environmental engineering, compliance or consultancy,
Fluency in English and French langauge – other languages a plus.
Do you not yet have all the requested experience, but you think this job is a good fit for you? Then we would also like to get in touch with you.
Get the future you want. Die belofte doen wij aan jou. Dat begint al op dag één. Met een goede onboarding en gestructureerde en transparante groeipaden. Maar ook: volop mogelijkheden om daarvan af te wijken, zelf te pionieren en je eigen weg te kiezen. Daarbij kun je van onze kant rekenen op grenzeloos vertrouwen én collegiale support. Werken bij Capgemini betekent ook werken in het internationale hart van innovatie. De eredivisie van de technologie. Een werkgever met oog voor jou en het vizier op de toekomst, waarin duurzaamheid, diversiteit en inclusie de hoofdrollen spelen.