Although change can be driven by technological developments, it is the people who determine whether that change will be successful. That is why within the Employee Experience & HR team we place emphasis on how to bring along the people during these radical change processes. Our team’s strength lies in the unique combination of our knowledge, experience, and expertise in guiding digital transformation and setting up the HR function of the future. This makes us successful in realizing HR transformations in organizations of different scales. Is this something for you? Then apply to be a Managing Consultant!
Within the Employee Experience & HR team, we help our clients translate HR issues and solutions into practical implementations. As a Managing Consultant, you play an active role in the realization of these projects, both nationally and internationally. Together with the customer, you shape an optimal design of the HR function, the HR processes, and the appropriate HR-IT solutions. You then implement this together with the customer. The associated transformation is an important point of attention for sustainable success. What are you going to do?
• You lead project teams as project leader or program manager in extensive HR Transformations.
• You advise organizations on how to achieve HR results faster, better, and more sustainably.
• You advise on the design and optimization of the HR strategy and associated processes. For example, setting up HR Target Operating Models.
• As a digital HR expert, you participate in interactive workshops or seminars.
• You help colleagues within Capgemini Invent with their development.
The Employee Experience & HR team is a close-knit team of driven and experienced professionals who work together on complex (international) change projects for clients from various industries. That's why we think it's important that you fit in well with the team. Collaboration is central to our team and we are happy to help each other with questions. In addition, we have an international network of colleagues and we pay a lot of attention to your personal development and coaching. In addition to hard work, we also find a pleasant atmosphere and fun work environment extremely important. We have an active staff association that regularly organizes fun activities such as drinks, an annual sailing competition, a Christmas event with our colleagues from Germany, and a winter sports holiday to Austria (pre-COVID-19). There are plenty of activities to get involved with depending on your needs!
You are result-oriented, ambitious and you like a dynamic working environment. You are an entrepreneur, have a positive attitude towards change, and have the ability to deal with ambiguity. You also have strong communication and analytical skills. In addition, you can quickly analyze complex issues and come up with sharp solutions. You are aware of the latest developments in HR topics such as HR Transformation, Employee Experience, Workforce Transition, Cloud HR, People Analytics, Reinventing and you like to share your knowledge with customers and colleagues. You also have a strong network and you spot commercial opportunities. What else do you bring with you?
· A completed WO Master's degree;
· You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience. Experience within consultancy is our preference;
· You have experience in advising on HR topics within leading organizations including HR Target Operating model, HR process design, HR Shared Services, HR Service Delivery Model;
· Solid consulting skills and proven experience in supervising and delivering larger projects and transformation programs;
Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.