Jan Plender, Team Manager Automotive Engineering:
"As a member of our Automotive Engineering Team you will get a lot of opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects. Many of our engineers are currently involved in innovative electrification or Advanced Driver Assistence Systems (ADAS) development projects for some of the leading vehicle manufacturers. You will be working in an international environment with our customers, suppliers and colleagues. With our in-house prototype manufacturing and testing facilities you often get involved in the end to end development process from concept phase till testing and validation."
What you do on a daily basis
· Work in an (international) team of multidisciplinary engineers
· Translate functional requirements into practical solutions and have the responsibility for systems and component development aspects within the projects
· You work closely with suppliers, development partners and customers
· You prepare drawings, specifications and schematics for electrical components and (sub) systems
· You work out testing solutions and execute testing of (automotive) electrical components
· Provide assistance during prototype manufacturing, testing, validation and homologation
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organization that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
We also offer:
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Meijers, Talent Acquisition Manager via e-mail at [email protected]
What do we expect from you?
· A Bachelor's degree in electrical-, automotive- or mechatronics engineering
· You are familiar with the design of electric drive systems, inverters, HV and LV cabling and batteries
· You have a creative mind and strong analytical skills
· You are familiar with the tools, software and methods as used within this expertise
· You are a teamplayer with good people and communication skills
· A good understanding of the English language and knowledge of Dutch or German is a big advantage
· At least 2 years of experience in similar areas