Due to the expansion of our activities at a customer in the south of the province of Drenthe, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be deployed at our customer to devise and design tools, aids and internal means of transport. You will be introduced to their processes and methodologies at the customer's location. You then participate at the customer's location in new projects and modification processes. After this thorough induction process, the goal is that you will coordinate work packages for this customer from one of the Capgemini Engineering offices, implement them in collaboration with the team and deliver them on time under the right conditions.
A challenging role, where we are looking for someone who has experience in the field of mechanical engineering and who wants to combine this with coordinating tasks.
What are you going to do
• Designing tools, molds and internal transport equipment
• Creating and elaborating technical drawings, design of tools and related resources, using the 3D-CAD package Catia
• Coordinating work packages
• Agree with the customer about planning, budget and quality standards
• Ensuring machine safety in accordance with CE standards
• Improving and modifying existing tools, molds and internal transport equipment.
What motivates you
In today's world, change is a constant factor. You are driven by the positive influence that change brings. Innovation is your driving force. An inspiration that gives you energy and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini Engineering we value openness and honesty. We trust and respect each other, “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you the freedom and flexibility to achieve your professional goals. We facilitate you in pursuing your ambitions. Be part of an organization that promotes individual growth with a wide range of training opportunities.
In addition, we offer
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Send your question to Patrick Meijers, Talent Acquisition manager via email at [email protected]
What are you bringing?
• Good analytical skills in combination with a practical attitude. You are critical and have an eye for quality.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Automotive Engineering
• Knowledge of materials, such as Invar, steel, aluminum and composites
• Knowledge of production methods, processes and resources
• Experience with measuring and testing equipment
• You have previously worked with CAD systems and preferably CATIA
• Able to write technical documentation in English
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language. German is a plus.