Why we are looking for you
As a Project Manager you are part of our internal project office, set up to further shape Capgemini Engineering's growth ambitions and in line with our corporate strategy to manage more projects for large international accounts. In your role as Project Manager you strengthen our high-tech expertise through the realization of our projects and you manage ongoing projects with a growing need in resources, expansion and planning. You work together with internal and external stakeholders to create structure for these complex projects and provide the most optimal service to the customer. In this role you will focus on projects within the automotive and high tech industry.
What are you going to do
• You supervise and implement projects at the intersection of business and technology aimed at mechanical, electrical and mechatronic development.
• You divide tasks and allocate resources to your team
• You monitor project objectives, such as: scope, resources, quality of deliverables, time, budget, risk and issues.
• You provide documents such as business cases, project initiation documentation and lessons learned.
• You elaborate the question of the customer and coordinate the project/program goal.
• You manage and motivate a team of highly trained, professional and substantive strong colleagues
• You are a discussion partner for the management and board of our customers and you create support and connection in the organization.
What motivates you
In today's world, change is a constant factor. You are driven by the positive influence that change brings. Innovation is your driving force. An inspiration that gives you energy and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini Engineering we value openness and honesty. We trust and respect each other, “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you the freedom and flexibility to achieve your professional goals. We facilitate you in pursuing your ambitions. Be part of an organization that promotes individual growth with a wide range of training opportunities.
In addition, we offer
• Cold feet? We don't know. You will immediately receive a permanent contract with us.
• Get the future you want. From day one, you will be given plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your career, including the opportunity to follow various training courses. We offer you boundless trust and peer support.
• Mobility allowance
• Holiday pay and enough time (20 days) to spend it.
• Work flexibly throughout the Netherlands with our connectivity allowance.
• Your first necessity of life as a professional: a laptop that you can also use privately.
• And of course a suitable salary. We would be happy to discuss this with you.
Are you ready to explore your future at Capgemini Engineering? We would like to invite you to meet us and show you our world. Apply now and tell us your ambitions!
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Send your question to Patrick Meijers, Talent Acquisition Manager via [email protected]
What are you bringing?
• A completed technical HBO/WO education in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• 5+ years of relevant project management experience focused on mechanical development and R&D.
• You have knowledge of Project Management methods (PMI, PMP, Prince2, Agile/Scrum)
• Knowledge of problem solving, multidisciplinary development processes, quality systems and industry standards.
• Strong communication skills and excellent command of the Dutch and English language. German is a plus.