Jan Plender, Team Manager Automotive Engineering:
"As a member of our Automotive Engineering Team you will get a lot of opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects. Many of our engineers are currently involved in innovative electrification or Advanced Driver Assistence Systems (ADAS) development projects for some of the leading vehicle manufacturers. You will be working in an international environment with our customers, suppliers and colleagues. Do you want to work in a truly innovative environment, for and with the greatest companies in the automotive and high-tech industries? Then join our team."
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer Automotive with deep understanding of development and engineering of sub-systems, system integration and product development within the automotive market. In this position you work in the innovative environment of E-drivetrains, hybrid systems, fuel cell technology and high-tech machines.
What you do on a daily basis
· Translate requirements into a functional and solution concepts
· Provide expert guidance for technical go/no go decisions for product concepts related to systems architecture within automotive e-systems
· Have the responsibility for systems development aspects within an automotive development and engineering program
· Coordinate the implementation and verification of your function design
· Analyze measurements and coordinate tests to find the cause of defects and develop solutions
· Ensure traceability between function requirements and implementation artifacts
· Ensure function design and documentation is accurate and complete.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organization that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Meijers, Talent Acquisition Manager via e-mail at [email protected]
What do you bring
· A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mechanical / Software Engineering, Mechatronics or Control Systems
· Experience in Matlab, Simulink or Stateflow in
· Development and engineering experience of 3+ years
· Experience in software simulation and software/hardware integration
· Automotive engineering background: within passenger-cars, busses, commercial vehicles and/or complex subsystems
· Knowledge of automotive digital communication technologies (CAN/Lin/Flexray) and familiar with measurement and calibration software (CANalyzer / ControlDesk)
· You have an excellent level in English, and preferably also in Dutch and German.